-->

Terjemah-Lirik-Lagu-Barat.Blogspot.Com - Tempatnya Arti Lirik Lagu dan Terjemahan Lirik Lagu Barat

The Beatles (1963-1964)

Berikut ini daftar album The Beatles yang rilis dari tahun 1963 sampai 1964:

Album: Beatles For Sale (4 Nov 1964)
Singles:
* No Reply
* I'm a Loser
* Baby's in Black
* Rock & Roll Music
* I'll Follow The Sun
* Mr. Moonlight
* Kansas City / Hey-Hey-Hey-Hey!
* Eight Days a Week
* Words of Love
* Every Little Thing
* I Don't Want to Spoil The Party

Album: With The Beatles (22 Nov 1963)
Singles:
* It Won't Be Long
* All I've Got to Do
* All My Loving
* Don't Bother Me
* Little Child
* Till There Was You
* Please Mr. Postman
* Roll over Beethoven
* Hold Me Tight
* You've Really Got a Hold on Me
* I Wanna Be Your Man
* Devil in Her Heart
* Not a Second Time
* Money (That's What I Want)

Album: Please Please Me (22 Mar 1963)
Singles:
* I Saw Her Standing There
* Misery
* Anna (Go to Him)
* Chains
* Boys
* Ask Me Why
* Please Please Me
* Love Me Do
* P.S. I Love You
* Baby It's You
* Do You Want to Know a Secret
* A Taste Of Honey
* There's a Place
* Twist and Shout

Labels: Discografi

Thanks for reading The Beatles (1963-1964). Please share...!

1 comments on The Beatles (1963-1964)

Back To Top