-->

Terjemah-Lirik-Lagu-Barat.Blogspot.Com - Tempatnya Arti Lirik Lagu dan Terjemahan Lirik Lagu Barat

Lightning | The Wanted

I
You're in control, pressing pause on my heartbeat
Kau memegang kendali tuk memencet tombol jeda pada detak jantungku
Someone stole all the air, so I can't speak now
Seseorang mencuri semua udara, hingga aku tak bisa bicara
Now I know the chase is on
Aku tahu nafasku begitu memburu
I feel as though my time has come
Kurasakan seolah waktuku tlah tiba

II
How many times do I fly through your head space
Berapa kali aku terbang melintasi isi kepalamu
Now it's speeding away from a safe place
Kini makin menjauh dari tempat yang aman

III
Yeah, your skin, your touch, the kiss,
Yeah, kulitmu, sentuhanmu, ciumanmu
The rush, too much, and here it comes
Sungguh memburu, dan itupun dimulai

IV
When your lips touch mine,
Saat bibirmu menyentuh bibirku
It's the kiss of life,
Serasa bagai ciuman kehidupan
I know, I know that's a little bit frightening
Aku tahu memang agak menakutkan
We might as well be playing with lightning
Kita seolah sedang bermain dengan halilintar

V
We touch like, like it's our first time
Kita menyentuh seolah sentuhan pertama kita
Oh oh,
I know it's a little bit frightening,
Aku tahu memang agak menakutkan
We might as well be playing with lightning now
Kita seolah sedang bermain dengan halilintar

Oh oh,
Oh oh

VI
Just you and me and the coats in the bathroom
Hanya engkau dan aku dan mantel-mantel di kamar mandi
Learning things they don't teach in the classroom
(Kita) sedang mempelajari hal-hal yang tak diajarkan di kelas

VII
Now, you're here, I feel the fear
Kini, kau di sini, kurasakan ketakutan
Now everything is all so clear
Kini segalanya begitu jelas

VIII
I've been addicted to you since it first hit,
Aku sudah kecanduan dirimu sejak mula
Out of control like a surge of electric
Tak terkendali seperti gelombang listrik

Back to III, IV, V (2x)

Oh oh, oh oh, oh oh, oh oh

Labels: L, The Wanted, Translation

Thanks for reading Lightning | The Wanted. Please share...!

0 Komentar untuk "Lightning | The Wanted"

Back To Top