-->

Terjemah-Lirik-Lagu-Barat.Blogspot.Com - Tempatnya Arti Lirik Lagu dan Terjemahan Lirik Lagu Barat

Sing For Me | Yellowcard

Look at me
Tataplah aku
And listen close
Dan dengarkan baik-baik
So I can tell you how I feel before I go
Agar bisa kukatakan padamu perasaanku sebelum aku pergi
Just a year
Hanya setahun
It's not much time
Bukanlah waktu yang lama
For me to show you I am proud that you are mine
Bagiku tuk tunjukkan padamu aku bangga bahwa kau milikku

I wish I had known the future in my heart
Andai aku tahu masa depan di hatiku
Was just about to start
Baru saja akan dimulai
CHORUS
Say tomorrow
Bila esok
I can't follow you there
Aku tak bisa mengikutimu ke sana
Just close your eyes and sing for me
Pejamkan matamu dan menyanyilah untukku
I will hear you
Kan kudengar dirimu
Always hear you
Selalu mendengarmu
And I'll give you the words just sing for me
Dan kan kupenuhi janjiku, menyanyilah untukku

Every lock
Tiap kunci
On every door
Di tiap pintu
I put them there to try and hide you from the world
Kan kupasang tuk sembunyikan dirimu dari dunia
And you kicked
Dan kau mendobraknya
Yeah, you screamed
Yeah, kau menjerit
You never understood, you're everything to me
Kau tak pernah mengerti bahwa kaulah segalanya bagiku

I just hope you know, the future in your heart
Aku hanya berharap kau tahu, masa depan di hatimu
Is just about to start
Baru saja akan dimulai

CHORUS

No looking back when I am gone (sing for me)
Jangan menoleh saat aku tiada (menyanyilah untukku)

Follow your heart it's never wrong (sing for me)
Ikuti hatimu, dia tak pernah keliru (menyanyilah untukku)
No looking back when I am gone (sing for me)
Jangan menoleh saat aku tiada (menyanyilah untukku)
Don't second guess the note you're on
Jangan menerka-nerka perasaanmu

Out of time
Sepanjang waktu
All out of fight
Berjuang mati-matian
You are the only thing in life that I got right
Hanya dirimu yang kupunya dalam hidup ini yang tak keliru

CHORUS

(Woah-oh-oh-oh, woah-oh-oh-oh)
Just close your eyes and sing for me (sing for me)
Pejamkan matamu dan menyanyilah untukku (menyanyilah untukku)
Woah-oh-oh-oh, woah-oh-oh-oh
Just close your eyes and sing for me
Pejamkan matamu dan menyanyilah untukku

Labels: S, Translation, Yellowcard

Thanks for reading Sing For Me | Yellowcard. Please share...!

1 comments on Sing For Me | Yellowcard

  1. ralat utk lirik bag. chorus ALWAYS NEAR YOU bukan "always hear you", matur suwun

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top