-->

Terjemah-Lirik-Lagu-Barat.Blogspot.Com - Tempatnya Arti Lirik Lagu dan Terjemahan Lirik Lagu Barat

Hard To Say I'm Sorry | Chicago, Boyz II Men

Everybody needs a little time away
Semua orang butuh waktu untuk jauh

I heard her say
Begitu kudengar dia berkata

From each other
Dari pasangannya


Even lovers needs a holiday
Bahkan kekasih pun butuh liburan

Far away from each other
Jauh dari pasangannya


Hold me now
Dekaplah aku

It's hard for me to say I'm sorry
Sulit bagiku tuk bilang maaf

I just want you to stay
Aku hanya ingin kau tetap di sini


CHORUS
After all that we've been through
Setelah semua yang kita lewati

I will make it up to you
Kan kuperbaiki semuanya untukmu

I promise to
Aku berjanji

And after all that's been said and done
Dan setelah semua yang terucap dan dilakukan

You're just a part of me I can't let go
Engkau adalah bagian diriku yang tak bisa kulepaskan


Couldn't stand to be kept away
Tak bisa bertahan untuk tetap jauh

Just for the day
Hanya untuk sehari

From your body
Dari tubuhmu

Wouldn't want to be swept away
Tak ingin tersapu

Far away
Jauh

From the one that I love
Dari orang yang kucinta


Hold me now
Dekaplah aku

It's hard for me to say I'm sorry
Sulit bagiku tuk bilang maaf

I just want you to know
Aku hanya ingin kau tahu


Hold me now
Dekaplah aku

I really wanna tell you I'm sorry
Aku sungguh ingin bilang maaf padamu

I could never let you go
Aku tak pernah sanggup melepaskanmu


CHORUS

You're gonna be the lucky one...
Kau kan jadi perempuan yang beruntung...

Labels: Boyz II Men, Chicago, H, Translation

Thanks for reading Hard To Say I'm Sorry | Chicago, Boyz II Men. Please share...!

19 comments on Hard To Say I'm Sorry | Chicago, Boyz II Men

  1. Request yang chicago - you came to my senses. Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. every body needs a little time away...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Serius kalau dengar lagu ini bawwannya aneh aja ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lagu yg ngehit jaman aku SMA..syahdu habis!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why you go away.. you know that it's also hard for me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suara Peter Cetera emang khas banget, min request lagu When i dream at night - Mark Anthony

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top