-->

Terjemah-Lirik-Lagu-Barat.Blogspot.Com - Tempatnya Arti Lirik Lagu dan Terjemahan Lirik Lagu Barat

Thoughtless | Evanescence, Korn

I
All of my hate cannot be found
Tak bisa kutemukan rasa benciku

I will not be drowned by your thoughtless scheming
Rencana jahatmu takkan tenggelamkanku

So you can try to tear me down
Kau boleh mencoba hancurkanku

Beat me to the ground
Jatuhkanku

I will see you screaming
Kan kulihat kau menjerit


Thumbing through the pages of my fantasies
Membolak-balik halaman fantasiku

Pushing all the mercy down, down, down
Hilangkan rasa belas kasih

I wanna see you try to take a swing at me
Kuingin melihatmu mencoba memukulku

Come on, gonna put you on the ground, ground, ground
Ayolah, kan kujatuhkan dirimu


III
Why are you trying to make fun of me?
Mengapa kau mencoba mengolok-olokku?

You think it's funny? What the f*ck you think it's doing to me?
Kau pikir ini lucu? Kau pikir apa akibatnya bagiku?

You take your turn lashing out at me
Kau gunakan kesempatanmu tuk menyerangku

I want you crying when you're dirty ass in front of me

Kuingin kau menangis saat kau ada di depanku


Back to I

Thumbing through the pages of my fantasies
Membolak-balik halaman fantasiku

I'm above you, smiling at you, drown, drown, drown
Aku di atasmu, tersenyum padamu, tenggelam

I wanna k*ll and r*pe you the way you r*ped me
Kuingin memb*nuhmu dan memperk*samu seperti yang kau lakukan padaku

And I'll pull the trigger And you're down, down, down
Dan kan kutarik pelatuk dan kau kan jatuh


Back to III, I

All my friends are gone
Semua temanku tlah pergi

They died (gonna take you down)
Mereka tlah mati (kan kujatuhkan dirimu)

They all screamed, and cried
Mereka semua menjerit dan menangis

I'm gonna take you down
Kan kujatuhkan dirimu

Gonna take you down [x3]
Kan jatuhkanmu


Back to I (2x)

Labels: Evanescence, Korn, T, Translation

Thanks for reading Thoughtless | Evanescence, Korn. Please share...!

2 comments on Thoughtless | Evanescence, Korn

Back To Top