-->

Terjemah-Lirik-Lagu-Barat.Blogspot.Com - Tempatnya Arti Lirik Lagu dan Terjemahan Lirik Lagu Barat

If You Wanted A Song Written About You, All You Had To Do Was Ask | Mayday Parade

If You wanted A Song Written About You, All You Had To Do Was Ask - Mayday Parade | Terjemahan Lirik Lagu Barat

I'm throwing away pictures
Kubuang semua foto

That I never should have taken in the first place
Yang dulu seharusnya tak pernah kuambil

And it's cold in my apartment
Dan apartemenya berhawa dingin

As I'm changing all the colors
Saat kuubah semua warna

From the brightest reds to grays
Dari merah tercerah ke kelabu


Well it's 3 o'clock on Monday morning
Yah, pukul tiga Senin dini hari

I'm just hoping you're not seeing his face
Aku cuma berharap kau tak melihat wajahnya

I've been getting calls in these hotel rooms
Aku tlah mendapat banyak telepon di kamar hotel ini

Long enough to know that it was him
Cukup lama hingga kutahu bahwa dia orangnya

That took my place
Yang tlah menggantikan tempatku


III
And I hope this makes you happy now
Dan kuharap kan membuatmu bahagia

That the flame we had is burning out
Bahwa bara yang pernah kita punya kini membakar

And I hope you like your pictures facing down
Dan kuharap kau suka fotomu yang menunduk

As even broken hearts may have their doubts
Bahkan hati yang patah pun boleh punya keraguan


And I'm burning all the letters
Dan kubakar semua surat

Hoping that I might forget her and her bad taste
Sembari berharap aku kan lupa dia dan selera buruknya

That she left, when she was leaving me
Yang dia pergi, saat dia meninggalkanku

Alive but barely breathing as she walked
Hidup tapi hampir tak bisa bernafas saat dia berjalan

Out of this place
Keluar dari tempat ini


And you dropped the note and we changed key
Dan kau jatuhkan catatan dan kita mengganti kunci

You changed yourself and I changed me
Kau ubah dirimu dan kuubah diriku

I really didn't see us singing through this
Aku sungguh tak melihat kita bernyanyi

Then you screamed the bridge
Lalu kau berteriak ke jembatan

And I cried the verse
Dan kuteriakkan bait itu

And our chorus came out unrehearsed
Dan chorus kita keluar tanpa latihan

And you smiled the whole way through it
Dan kau terus tersenyum

I guess maybe that's what's worse
Kurasa mungkin itulah yang lebih buruk


Back to III

VI
And I'm taking all your memories off the shelf
Dan kubuang semua kenangan tentangmu

And I don't need you or anybody else
Dan aku tak butuh dirimu atau orang lain

So take a look at me
Maka lihatlah aku

See what you want to see
Lihatlah apa yang ingin kau lihat

When you get home
Saat kau pulang


(2x)
Take me home
Bawa aku pulang

I'd rather die than be with you
Lebih baik aku mati daripada bersamamu

Take me home
Bawa aku pulang

You have a problem with the truth
Kau bermasalah dengan kenyataan

Take me home
Bawa aku pulang

Because this happens every time
Karena ini terus-terusan terjadi

I knew it would
Aku tahu kan begitu

I knew it would
Aku tahu kan begitu


Back to III, VI

Labels: I, Mayday Parade, Translation

Thanks for reading If You Wanted A Song Written About You, All You Had To Do Was Ask | Mayday Parade. Please share...!

0 Komentar untuk "If You Wanted A Song Written About You, All You Had To Do Was Ask | Mayday Parade"

Back To Top