-->

Terjemah-Lirik-Lagu-Barat.Blogspot.Com - Tempatnya Arti Lirik Lagu dan Terjemahan Lirik Lagu Barat

Baby Be My Love Song | Easton Corbin

Baby Be My Love Song - Easton Corbin | Terjemahan Lirik Lagu Barat

So here we are, here all alone
Jadi di sinilah kita, hanya kita berdua

The band quit playin', everyone went home
Bandnya berhenti bermain, semua orang pulang

But the stars are still out and you're so damn hot
Tapi bintang-bintang masih di luar sana dan kau sungguh seksi

And I ain't ready for the music to stop
Dan aku belum siap musiknya berhenti

II
Baby be my love song
Kasih, jadilah lagu cintaku

Baby be my all night long
Kasih, jadilah sepanjang malamku

Be the buzz in my Dixie cup
Jadilah dengung di cangkir Dixie-ku

My steady rockin' 'til the sun comes up
Goyangan terus menerusku hingga mentari terbit

You know I really love to watch you dance
Kau tahu aku sungguh suka melihatmu berdansa

Baby be my, "Oh hell yeah!"
Kasih, jadilah gegap gempitaku

I feel a little sing-along, sing-along comin' on
Kurasakan ada senandung, senandung

Baby be my love song
Kasih jadilah lagu cintaku

Girl, fast or slow, three-quarter time
Kasih, cepat atau lambat, nada tiga per empat

It don't have to make sense
Tak harus masuk akal

And it don't have to rhyme
Dan tak harus berima

As long as it's you
Selama itu dirimu

Babe, I'm all in
Kasih, aku ikut sepenuhnya

And when it's over
Dan jika sudah usai

Just play it again
Mainkanlah lagi

Back to II

Baby be my melody
Kasih jadilah melodiku

My little feel good that gets to me
Rasa senang yang mendatangiku

Don't be shy baby, set it free
Jangan malu kasih, bebaskanlah

Crank it up, hit me way down deep
Keraskanlah, tenggelamkan aku

Back to II

Labels: B, Easton Corbin, Translation

Thanks for reading Baby Be My Love Song | Easton Corbin. Please share...!

0 Komentar untuk "Baby Be My Love Song | Easton Corbin"

Back To Top