-->

Terjemah-Lirik-Lagu-Barat.Blogspot.Com - Tempatnya Arti Lirik Lagu dan Terjemahan Lirik Lagu Barat

Home | One Direction

Terjemahan Lirik Lagu Home - One Direction

Make a little conversation
Berbincang tak penting

So long I've been waiting
Lama sudah aku menunggu

To let go of myself and feel alive
Tuk bebaskan diri dan ceriakan hati

So many nights I thought it over
Bermalam-malam aku memikirkannya

Told myself I kind of liked her
Kuyakinkan diri aku menyukainya

But there was something missing in her eyes
Tapi ada sesuatu yang hilang di matanya

II
I was stumbling, looking in the dark
Aku tersandung, melihat dalam gelap

With an empty heart
Dengan hati hampa

But you say you feel the same
Tapi kau bilang kau pun rasakan yang sama

Could we ever be enough?
Mungkinkah kita kan cukup?

Baby we could be enough
Kasih, kita pasti kan cukup

III
And it's alright
Dan tak mengapa

Calling out for somebody to hold tonight
Memanggil seseorang tuk didekap malam ini

When you're lost, I'll find a way
Saat kau tersesat, kan kutemukan jalan

I'll be your light
Aku kan jadi penerangmu

You'll never feel like you're alone
Kau takkan pernah merasa sendiri

I'll make this feel like home
Aku kan membuatmu merasa nyaman

So hot that I couldn't take it
Panas sekali hingga aku tak tahan lagi

Want to wake up and see your face
Kuingin terbangun dan melihat wajahmu

And remember how good it was being here last night
Dan mengingat betapa menyenangkannya berada di sini tadi malam

Still high with a little feeling
Masih kepayang dengan sedikit perasaan

I see the smile as it starts to creep in
Kulihat senyuman itu saat sesuatu itu mulai merayap

It was there, I saw it in your eyes
Sesuatu itu sana, kulihat ia di matamu

Back to II
Back to III

I'll make this feel like home
Aku kan membuatmu merasa nyaman

Baby we could be enough
Kasih, kita pasti kan cukup

Back to III

Labels: H, One Direction, Translation

Thanks for reading Home | One Direction. Please share...!

1 comments on Home | One Direction

  1. Min terjemahan lagu sam hunt-break up in the small town donk

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top