-->

Terjemah-Lirik-Lagu-Barat.Blogspot.Com - Tempatnya Arti Lirik Lagu dan Terjemahan Lirik Lagu Barat

Achieving Success in Life: The Easy Way

Henry Truman Famous QuoteThis morning I googled to find information about the fastest way to achieve success. The keyword I typed in the google box was "fastest way to achieve success in life". Just in seconds thousands of search results appear. And of course almost all of them are informative and relevant to they keyword and information I searched. Therefore, I visited one by one the links appears in the first page of the google search result to read the information available. And now I am full enough with information about the fastest way to achieve success in life.

However, what interested me so much is the site in which I found some quotes about success written by several prominent figures. One of the quote which catched my eyes was one written by Henry Truman. Here it is the quote:

"I found that the men and women who got to the top were those who did the jobs they had in hand, with everything they had of energy and enthusiasm and hard work."

If you notice carefully, you will see that the quote is not relevant at all to the keyword and hence the information I searched. In fact, it's the opposite of what I googled. Then how come it interested me so much?

Well, in the first place it made me think that I search the wrong information. Yes, it made me think and realize that there is no fast less fastes way to achieve success. It is possible to get rich instantly. It's not impossible to be famous just in days. But it is impossible to be successful quickly. No way. The true success can only be achieved through a long long process. You may be rich, but you are not neccessarily successful. You may be famous, but it's not a sign that you are successful. In a few words, success is the matter of process not result.

The second interesting thing from the quote by Henry Truman above is the phrase "jobs they had in hand." It means a lot to me since this is what I think is rarely present to most people today. Mostly, people who are pursuing success leave the jobs they have and try to find another job which they think will give better and more money. And if in fact they cannot reach what they dream, they are back to their previous jobs. And then, they call theirselves fail.

In fact, following Henry Truman's, what we need to do to achieve success is just do whatever job we have in hand seriously and enthusiastically. That way, we can be experts in our field. And finally, in one or another way, our expertise will lead us to the success we are dreaming.

Labels: Motivation

Thanks for reading Achieving Success in Life: The Easy Way. Please share...!

2 comments on Achieving Success in Life: The Easy Way

  1. Truman's quote about how to get a success in our life, particularly in a working life, has the same philosophy of Javanese author that quoted about how to be loyal to our job so that someday we can get the success from the job we did. i agree to your opinion. bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Success is a matter of process not result" Interesting to think over. Most of us often get difficulty in seeing the value of process as a part of success itself..

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top