-->

Terjemah-Lirik-Lagu-Barat.Blogspot.Com - Tempatnya Arti Lirik Lagu dan Terjemahan Lirik Lagu Barat

Wonderful Tonight | Michael Buble

It's late in the evening, she's wondering what clothes to wear
Malam mulai larut, dia bingung baju mana yang harus dipakai
She puts on her make-up, brushes her long blond hair
Dia berdandan, menyisir rambut pirangnya yang panjang
And then she asks me, "Do I look all right?"
Dan lalu dia bertanya padaku, "Apa aku terlihat cantik?"
I say, "Yes, you look wonderful tonight"
Kubilang, "Ya, kau terlihat cantik sekali malam ini"

We go to a party, everyone turns to see
Kita pergi ke pesta, semua orang menoleh untuk melihat
This beautiful lady walking around with me
Perempuan cantik yang sedang berjalan denganku ini
And then she asks me, "Do you feel all right?"
Dan lalu dia bertanya padaku, "Apa kau baik-baik saja?"
I say, "Yes, I feel wonderful tonight"
Kubilang, "Ya, aku merasa luar biasa malam ini"

I feel wonderful
Aku merasa luar biasa
Because I see the love light in your eyes
Karna kulihat cahaya cinta di matamu
And the wonder of it all
Dan ajaibnya
You just don't realize how much I love you
Kau tak menyadari betapa aku sangat mencintaimu

It's time to go home now, I've got an aching head
Saatnya pulang, kepalaku pusing
So I give her the car keys, she helps me to bed
Maka kuberikan kunci mobil padanya, dia membantuku ke tempat tidur
And then I tell her as I turn out the light
Dan lalu kukatakan padanya saat ku padamkan lampu
"Oh, my darling, you were wonderful tonight
"Oh, kekasihku, kau cantik sekali malam ini
Oh, my darling, you were wonderful tonight"
Oh, kekasihku, kau cantik sekali malam ini"

Labels: Michael Buble, Translation

Thanks for reading Wonderful Tonight | Michael Buble. Please share...!

12 comments on Wonderful Tonight | Michael Buble

Back To Top