-->

Terjemah-Lirik-Lagu-Barat.Blogspot.Com - Tempatnya Arti Lirik Lagu dan Terjemahan Lirik Lagu Barat

Because You Loved Me | Celine Dion (2)


Because you loved me
Karna kau mencintaiku
You gave me wings and made me fly
Kau memberiku sayap dan membuatku terbang
You touched my hand I could touch the sky
Kau sentuh tanganku hingga aku mampu menyentuh langit
I lost my faith, you gave it back to me
Aku kehilangan keyakinan, kau mengembalikannya
You said no star was out of reach
Katamu tak ada bintang yang tak teraih
You stood by me and I stood tall
Kau berada di sisiku dan aku berdiri tegak
I had your love I had it all
Kumiliki cintamu, kumiliki segalanya
I'm grateful for each day you gave me
Aku berterima kasih untuk setiap hari yang kau berikan padaku
Maybe I don't know that much
Mungkin aku tak banyak tahu
But I know this much is true
Namun aku tahu semua yang kutahu itu nyata
I was blessed because I was loved by you
Aku terberkati karena aku dicintai olehmu

[Chorus]

You were always there for me
Kau selalu ada untukku
The tender wind that carried me
Angin lembut yang membawaku
A light in the dark shining your love into my life
Cahaya dalam gelap yang menyinarkan cintamu ke dalam hidupku
You've been my inspiration
Kaulah inspirasiku
Through the lies you were the truth
Dalam kebohongan engkaulah kebenaran
My world is a better place because of you
Duniaku menjadi tempat yang lebih baik karenamu

[Chorus]

Labels: CELINE DION

Thanks for reading Because You Loved Me | Celine Dion (2). Please share...!

13 comments on Because You Loved Me | Celine Dion (2)

  1. gan minta translate'in lagunya clay aiken yang judulnua withaout you

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya ampun ini lagu cocok banget buatmu sayang dari ku

    ReplyDelete
  3. That song is my bedtime song, for remind me for all my mom giving last day before I sleep for me, that I forever thankful for you mom, thank to be my inspiration, be my pioneer and the reasons why I want to take my life because you,only you mom����

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice song,terimakasih
    i love you Nofri Yenita

    ReplyDelete
  5. To my best fren jean patrick.. Miss u my fren.. He.he

    ReplyDelete
  6. 😊because you love me.. nice song 😍😘

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top