-->

Terjemah-Lirik-Lagu-Barat.Blogspot.Com - Tempatnya Arti Lirik Lagu dan Terjemahan Lirik Lagu Barat

Michael Jackson (2009)

Berikut ini daftar album dan singles Michael Jackson yang dirilis tahun 2009 setelah kematiannya:

Album: This Is It (26 Oct 2009)
Singles:
* Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' * Jam * They Don't Care About Us * Human Nature * Smooth Criminal * The Way You Make Me Feel * Shake Your Body (Down to The Ground) * I Just Can't Stop Loving You * Thriller * Beat It * Black or White * Earth Song * Billie Jean * Man in The Mirror * This is It * This is It (Orchestra Version) * She's out of My Life (Demo Version) * Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' (Demo Version) * Beat It (Demo Version) * Planet Earth (Poem)

Album: Best Selection (8 Sep 2009)
Singles:
* Got to Be There * Rockin' Robin * I Wanna Be Where You Are * Ben * With a Child's Heart * We're Almost There * Just a Little Bit of You * Maria (You Were The Only One) * Love is Here and Now You're Gone * We've Got a Good Thing Going * You Can Cry on My Shoulder * Morning Glow * Take Me Back * Dear Michael * Ain't No Sunshine * Happy * One Day in Your Life * Girl You're So Together * Farewell My Summer Love * Never Can Say Goodbye * I'll Be There * The Love You Save * Abc * I Want You Back

Album: The Definitive Collection (25 Aug 2009)
Singles:
* I Want You Back * Abc * The Love You Save * I'll Be There * Never Can Say Goodbye * Maybe Tomorrow * Got to Be There * Rockin' Robin * I Wanna Be Where You Are * Ain't No Sunshine * Ben * With a Child's Heart * One Day in Your Life * We're Almost There * Dancing Machine * Just a Little Bit of You * Farewell My Summer Love * Who's Lovin' You * I'll Be There (Minus Mix)

Album: Mellow Michael Jackson (4 Aug 2009)
Singles:
* I Wanna Be Where You Are * Ben * I'll Be There (Minus Mix) * You've Got a Friend * My Girl * Rockin' Robin * Never Can Say Goodbye * We're Almost There * Farewell My Summer Love
* Darling Dear * Coming Home * Maybe Tomorrow * Music and Me * Ain't No Sunshine * Everybody's Somebody's Fool * People Make The World Go Round * Wings of My Love * Got to Be There * Maria (You Were The Only One) * One Day in Your Life * The Greatest Show on Earth * Morning Glow * Happy

Album: The Hits (13 Jul 2009)
SIngles:
* I Want You Back * Abc * The Love You Save * Got to Be There * Rockin' Robin * Ben * Blame It on The Boogie * Shake Your Body (Down to The Ground) * Don't Stop 'til You Get Enough * Off The Wall * Rock with You * She's out of My Life * Can You Feel It * The Girl is Mine * Billie Jean * Beat It * Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' * Human Nature * P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing) * I Just Can't Stop Loving You * Thriller * Bad * The Way You Make Me Feel * Man in The Mirror * Dirty Diana * Another Part of Me * Smooth Criminal * Leave Me Alone * Black or White * Remember The Time * In The Closet * Who is It * Heal The World * Will You Be There * You Are Not Alone * Earth Song * They Don't Care About Us * You Rock My World

Labels: Discografi

Thanks for reading Michael Jackson (2009). Please share...!

2 comments on Michael Jackson (2009)

Back To Top