-->

Terjemah-Lirik-Lagu-Barat.Blogspot.Com - Tempatnya Arti Lirik Lagu dan Terjemahan Lirik Lagu Barat

Very Critical Requirement in Our Pursuit of Success

Let me open this article by asking a question to us all. And the rule, it must be answered instantly. No time for thinking. Just blurts out anything coming to your mind. Okay? Deal? Well, if so, here is the question.

"What do you want to be in the future?"

Alright. Your time is up. And now please give your answer.

Well, without looking at your exact answer, I can guess what you have in mind when I asked the question. It must something like this "I want to be a successful person" or "I want to be rich" or "I want to be happy" and so and so. Am I right?

Maybe you wonder how I can guess such answer. What I underlie my guess on? Since you ask me that question let me now answer your question.

It's not difficult to guess what your answer is. In fact, everytime I ask such question to almost all friends of mine, by applying the same rule, namely to answer spontaneously, their answers are almost similar. Even though some give weird answer like "I want to go away" or "I want nothing", most of them give the answer just like yours. Yes, they want to be successful and several variety of the success. You know the words "rich" "prosperous" "famous" "happy" I include into variety of "success." So what's wrong with 'success'? Of course, there's nothing wrong. Everthing is right. It's natural for you all to want success. In fact, it's weird if you want the opposite namely to be failed person.

Moreover, wanting to be successful is actually the very first step to pursue the success itself. It means that it's the very fundamental requirement in your pursuit of success. Without having such goal in mind it will be impossible for you to finally achieve success.

So, from now on, grow the passion of success in you, and the success is just some steps in front of you.

Labels: Motivation

Thanks for reading Very Critical Requirement in Our Pursuit of Success. Please share...!

1 comments on Very Critical Requirement in Our Pursuit of Success

  1. You post reminds me to a classical quote "Nothing happens unless first a dream". For some including me it means a lot. Then what's your dream? :-)

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top