-->

Terjemah-Lirik-Lagu-Barat.Blogspot.Com - Tempatnya Arti Lirik Lagu dan Terjemahan Lirik Lagu Barat

Where's My Love | SYML

Terjemahan Lirik Lagu Where's My Love - SYML

Cold bones
Bertulang dingin

Yeah, that's my love
Yeah, itulah kekasihku

She glides away, like a ghost
Dia meluncur terbang, seperti hantu

Does she know that we bleed the same?
Tahukah dia bahwa kita juga sama terluka?

Don't wanna cry but I break that way
Tak ingin menangis tapi aku hancur begitu saja

Cold sheets. Oh, where's my love?
Selimut dingin. Oh, dimanakah kekasihku?

I am searching high, I'm searching low in the night
Aku mencari ke sana kemarin di malam hari

Does she know that we bleed the same?
Tahukah dia bahwa kita juga sama terluka?

Don't wanna cry but I break that way
Tak ingin menangis tapi aku hancur begitu saja

Did she run away?
Apakah dia melarikan diri?

Did she run away? I don't know
Apakah dia melarikan diri? Aku tak tahu

If she ran away
Jika dia memang melarikan diri

If she ran away, come back home
Jika dia memang melarikan diri, pulanglah

Just come home
Pulanglah

I got a fear, oh, in my blood
Ada rasa takut, oh, di dalam darahku

She was carried up into the clouds, high above
Dia terbang tinggi ke awan, di atas sana

If you bled, I bleed the same
Jika kau terluka, aku juga sama

If you're scared, I'm on my way
Jika kau takut, aku kan segera ke sana

Did you run away?
APakah kau melarikan diri?

Did you run away? I don't need to know
Apakah kau melarikan diri? Aku tak perlu tahu

If you ran away
Jika kau memang melarikan diri

If you ran away, come back home
Jika kau memang melarikan diri, pulanglah

Just come home
Pulanglah

Labels: SYML, Translation, W

Thanks for reading Where's My Love | SYML. Please share...!

16 comments on Where's My Love | SYML

  1. Just come back. Don't ever leave me again.. 😖😖

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just come home please 😢

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I go if you ask me to go, but don't you run away😔

      Delete
  3. Don't wanna cry but I break that way

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ily, for her, a girl called Na.

    ReplyDelete
  5. just need u ma puzzle
    -jeon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't wanna cry but I break that way:')

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ilysm for her, a girl called ari

    ReplyDelete
  8. You deserve so much better ik
    hope you nothing but the best for you 💙
    -J

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please....🥺
    Come back to me...😖
    I need you ..very very need you..
    Don't make this to be memory..
    I still want to do this everything with you 😖😖 pleas

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top