-->

Terjemah-Lirik-Lagu-Barat.Blogspot.Com - Tempatnya Arti Lirik Lagu dan Terjemahan Lirik Lagu Barat

If Tomorrow Never Comes | Ronan Keating (2)


'Cause I've lost loved ones in my life
Karna aku telah kehilangan orang-orang terkasih dalam hidup
Who never knew how much I loved them
Yang tak pernah tahu betapa mereka kucintai
Now I live with the regret
Kini aku hidup dalam sesal
that my true feelings for them never were revealed
Bahwa perasaanku pada mereka tak pernah terucap
So I made a promise to myself
Maka kuberjanji pada diri sendiri
To say each day how much she means to me
Untuk setiap hari mengucapkan betapa berartinya dia bagiku

And avoid that circumstance
Dan menghindari keadaan
Where there's no second chance to tell her how I feel
Di mana tak ada kesempatan kedua untuk memberitahunya tentang perasaanku
If tomorrow never comes
Jika tak ada hari esok
Will she know how much I loved her
Akankah dia tahu betapa aku mencintainya

Did I try in every way to show her every day
Apakah telah kulakukan semua cara untuk menunjukkan padanya setiap hari
That she's my only one
Bahwa dialah satu-satunya
And if my time on earth were through
Dan jika waktuku di dunia telah habis
And she must face this world without me
Dan dia harus menghadapi hidup ini tanpaku
Is the love I gave her in the past
Apakah cinta yang kuberikan padanya di masa lalu
Gonna be enough to last
Akan terus abadi
If tomorrow never comes
Jika tak ada hari esok
So tell that someone that you love
Maka, katakanlah pada orang yang kau cinta
Just what you're thinking of
Apa yang ada dalam pikiranmu

Labels: Ronan Keating

Thanks for reading If Tomorrow Never Comes | Ronan Keating (2). Please share...!

26 comments on If Tomorrow Never Comes | Ronan Keating (2)

  1. maknanya dalem bangeeet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sampe Nangis Denger Lagu Ini.... Pas Bgtz Ma Perasaan Q....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This lyrics for this song is for you Annisa Nur Irfayani

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lagu ini untuk seseorang yang selalu menghiasi hidupku (DLC)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG... Very Romantic and Nice words. The Lyric of this song special for my Love Ahmed Gamal From Egyptian. When I sent this song to him, he said This song like my feelings for U Pusvita. And Now I want to say This song for U Ahmed,,, I love U.

    Kiss from Indonesia


    Pusvita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you sayang beyond imagination and all words won't be enough to describe my love for you. You brighten my life. I will never stop loving you.

      Kiss from Egypt

      Delete
  6. OMG.... U are surprise me. I Can't believe this. U express your feelings here. I'm very happy and U making me smile sayang. Thanks for the reply and this is mutual feelings. And U are the most valuable treasure I've ever had. And U are the greatest gift from Allah. I will keep the gift and I always love u sayang.
    I love U Ahmed Gamal....

    Kiss From Indonesia

    ReplyDelete
  7. So I made a promise to myself,
    To say each day how much she means to me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. if tomorrow never comes, Will he know how much I loved him T-T 😭😭😭♡ :'(

    ReplyDelete
  9. just say....we should do it...coz we never know when God take us from the earth..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Saat mndengar lagu ini, teringat kemaren temanku yg berduka krna suaminya meninggal tanpa ad kata2 terakhir, dia mengatakan saat it suaminya tdur sprt biasa lalu subuh tidak bangun sama sekali


    Sediiihhh...
    Ikut menangis mengenang lagu ini

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enter your comment...this song very good.i like it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This song is as my experience that where my wife passed away...she just said how do i live if tomorow never comes for her. I am very sad with this song. she only had 7 month for her cancer.

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top