-->

Terjemah-Lirik-Lagu-Barat.Blogspot.Com - Tempatnya Arti Lirik Lagu dan Terjemahan Lirik Lagu Barat

Michael Learns to Rock (Discography)

Album: 19 Love Songs / Love Ballads (2002)
Singles:

* Ghost of You * The Actor * Sleeping Child * Complicated Heart * 25 Minutes * Out of The Blue * I Wanna Dance * That's Why (You Go Away) * Love Will Never Lie * How Many Hours * I'm Gonna Be Around * Nothing to Lose * Paint My Love * Breaking My Heart * Strange Foreign Beauty * You Took My Heart Away * Blue Night * More Than a Friend * Forever and a Day


Album: Blue Night (2000)

Singles:

* Angel Eyes * Whatever It May Take * Watch Your Back * You Took My Heart Away * Blue Night
* One Way Street * Stuck in The Heat * Tell It to Your Heart * More Than a Friend * Digging Your Love * Eternal Flame * Fools Direction
Album: Complicated Heart (Greatest Hits Vol.2) (1999)
Singles:

* Strange Foreign Beauty * Something You Should Know * Complicated Heart * I'm Gonna Be Around * Something Right * I'm Gonna Come Back * I Wanna Dance * Forever and a Day * A Kiss in The Rain * You'll Never Know * Time for Changes * Messages * Nothing to Lose * Naked Like The Moon * Someday * Sleeping Child * Wild Women * Breaking My Heart * The Actor


Album: Greatest Hits - Strange Foreign Beauty (1999)

Singles:
* Strange Foreign Beauty * Someday * Sleeping Child * Complicated Heart * Something You Should Know * That's Why (You Go Away) * The Actor * Wild Women * Breaking My Heart * I'm Gonna Be Around * I'm Gonna Come Back * Romantic Balcony * Out of The Blue * Sleeping Child (Special Remix)


Album: Nothing to Lose (1997)
Singles:

* I'm Gonna Be Around * Something You Should Know * Animals * Nothing to Lose * Magic * Everything I Planned * Paint My Love * Romantic Balcony * Party * Breaking My Heart * A Different Song * Forever and a Day


Album: Paint My Love (1996)

Singles:
* Paint My Love * Sleeping Child * That's Why (You Go Away) * The Actor * Wild Women * Love Will Never Lie * I Still Carry on * Complicated Heart * Breaking My Heart * Someday * Out of The Blue * 25 Minutes * Breaking The Rules * How Many Hours * Crazy Dream * Paint My Love (Acoustic Version) * Breaking My Heart (Alternative Version)

Album: Played on Pepper (1995)

Singles:
* Breaking The Rules * Someday * That's Why (You Go Away) * Love Will Never Lie * Judgement Day * Hot to Handle * How Many Hours * You'll Never Know * Take off Your Clothes * Naked Like The Moon

Album: Colours (1993)

Singles:
* Wild Women * Something Right * Sleeping Child * I'm Gonna Come Back * Complicated Heart * 25 Minutes * You Keep Me Running * Out of The Blue * Ocean of Love * I Wanna Dance


Album: Michael Learns To Rock (13 Aug 1991)

Singles:

* My Blue Angel * Looking at Love * A Kiss in The Rain * The Actor * Messages * I Still Carry On * Crazy Dream * African Queen * Come on and Dance * Let's Build a Room * Gone After Midnight
Album: Unknown
Singles:
* Everyday

Next Album>>>

Labels: Biografi, Discografi

Thanks for reading Michael Learns to Rock (Discography). Please share...!

0 Komentar untuk "Michael Learns to Rock (Discography)"

Back To Top