-->

Terjemah-Lirik-Lagu-Barat.Blogspot.Com - Tempatnya Arti Lirik Lagu dan Terjemahan Lirik Lagu Barat

When I Look At You | Miley Cyrus

Everybody needs inspiration
Semua orang butuh inspirasi
Everybody needs a song
Semua orang butuh lagu
Beautiful melody, when the night's so long
Melodi yang indah, saat malam terasa begitu lama

Cause there is no guarantee
Karena tak ada jaminan
That this life is easy (Yeah)
Bahwa hidup ini mudah

CHORUS
When my world is falling apart
Saat duniaku runtuh
When there's no light to break up the dark
Saat tak ada cahaya tuk singkirkan kegelapan
That's when I, I, I look at you
Itulah saat aku memandangmu
When the waves are flooding the shore and I
Saat ombak membanjiri pantai dan aku
Can't find my way home anymore
Tak bisa temukan jalan pulang lagi
That's when I, I, I look at you
Itulah saat aku memandangmu

When I look at you
Saat kupandang dirimu
I see forgiveness, I see the truth
Kulihat maaf, kulihat kebenaran
You love me for who I am
Kau mencintaiku apa adanya
Like the stars hold the moon
Seperti bintang mendekap rembulan
Right there where they belong and I know
Di tempat mereka berada dan aku tahu
I'm not alone Yeah
Aku tak sendiri

CHORUS

You appear just like a dream to me
Kau tampak seperti mimpi bagiku
Just like a kaleidoscope colors that cover me
Seperti warna kaledoskop yang menyelimutiku
All I need every breath that I breathe
Yang kubutuhkan tiap kali bernafas saat aku bernafas
Don't you know you're beautiful Yeah, yeah
Tak tahukah dirimu bahwa kau indah

When the waves are flooding the shore and I
Saat ombak membanjiri pantai dan aku
Can't find my way home anymore
Tak bisa temukan jalan pulang lagi
That's when I, I, I look at you
Itulah saat aku memandangmu

You appear just like a dream to me
Kau tampak seperti mimpi bagiku

Labels: Miley Cyrus, Translation, W

Thanks for reading When I Look At You | Miley Cyrus. Please share...!

68 comments on When I Look At You | Miley Cyrus

  1. everytime i heard the song i remember someone,,his name adityo p,hope you always be my inspriration.really inspiring person i ever knew..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya ampun nih lagu pas bgt sama gw pas ngeliat dia
    aaa miss you H :-*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This song always reminds me of him, the special one in my life, amiruddin.. Hope you'll always be my light, my song, my breath n my life.. Love U :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. When the waves are flooding the shore i can't find my way home anymore that when i look at you hendrikus
    i hope tomorrow i can see you again :-/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you appear just like to me....oohh this song is dedicated to someone who stay in my heart for 5 years...edvan, i don't know, when i look at you, i fell so mesmerized

    ReplyDelete
  6. semuanya sama :),apa yg kurasa ada di lagu ini,when I look at you :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pas banget sama aku :) Love you Miley :*

    ReplyDelete
  8. You appear just like a dream to me.... Huummmp, thats true.. For Mr.BP :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. this song always remind me about THE LAST SONG movie so dramatic . miley u are the expert of acting . lov ya <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sama dengan apa yang kurada. Him love me for who i am

    ReplyDelete
  11. When hear this song, remember my friend WP

    ReplyDelete
  12. serius lagunya pas bgt sama gw pas lagi ngeliat se''orang

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eist, buat Mr.c dah

      Delete
    2. Ini lagu religi, cuman dibungkus nya dengan cara yang beda.

      Delete
  13. when i look at you dwi :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like this song...
    Hmmmm.... You're the best oh miley cyrus...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ada filmnya ya?indah bgt lagunya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ada filmnya" the last song" siap2 aja nangis
      disini miley masih natural bNGT gadis yang luar biasa, cool, dan ga seperti sekarang, sedih liat prubahan sikapnya,,
      :(

      Delete
  16. So sweet, I'm missing you and this song is reminding me of you. I wish that you'll know if I love you for who you are. Get well soon mas MHFA :* I'll always love you

    ReplyDelete
  17. lagu favorit sepanjang masa yg gada matinya, keren Miley!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This song is really touched...
    I love this song sooo much!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. when I look at you erych :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. tiap dgr lagu ini psti mewek

    ReplyDelete
  21. When I look at you VRSP :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. N me,,
    remember ekokta when I hear this song :'(

    ReplyDelete
  23. Suka banget sama lagu ini....!! :) " when i look at you "

    ReplyDelete
  24. you are my inspiration Anata .

    ReplyDelete
  25. when i look at you epr^

    ReplyDelete
  26. when i look at you nggar enggar ..

    ReplyDelete
  27. Everytime I heard this song I remember someone.
    I really miss you vii

    ReplyDelete
  28. really miss someone...:(

    ReplyDelete
  29. Really miss someone so badly... i wish can meet him again, someday........

    ReplyDelete
  30. seandainya saja kamu seperti itu...mungkin aku akan bahagia

    ReplyDelete
  31. You appear just like a dream to me

    ReplyDelete
  32. All I need every breath that I breathe Don't you know you're beautifu  Meg

    ReplyDelete
  33. Bru kali ini dikirimin lagu...dan itu dr mu..so sweet...iya kqmu tuh so sweet bngt...seperti lagu ini..miss you..need you.. N always love you beib...

    ReplyDelete
  34. Bru kali ini dikirimin lagu...dan itu dr mu..so sweet...iya kqmu tuh so sweet bngt...seperti lagu ini..miss you..need you.. N always love you beib...

    ReplyDelete
  35. Don't you know you're beautiful?
    When i look at you, i found heaven.love you a lot ERN.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Beautiful song ��

    ReplyDelete
  37. Baru kali ini aq dengar lagu yg paling bagusss thanks miley cyrus when i look at you

    ReplyDelete
  38. Kmu tau moy bahwa kmu inspirasi ku sampai saat ini..

    ReplyDelete
  39. Pengen nangis baca komen-komen di atas :( baper

    ReplyDelete
  40. The lyrics "You appear just like a dream to me..." moved me so much hurt :"""

    ReplyDelete
  41. Lagu ini mewakili isi hatiku terhadap Qifhan. Thanks milley cyrus.

    ReplyDelete
  42. i hope can find someone like in this song

    ReplyDelete
  43. Heii Youu Eel.,

    THANKS FOR LOVING ME HASIANKU

    ReplyDelete
  44. When I look at you, michael ❤

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top