-->

Terjemah-Lirik-Lagu-Barat.Blogspot.Com - Tempatnya Arti Lirik Lagu dan Terjemahan Lirik Lagu Barat

25 Minutes | Michael Learns To Rock (MLTR) (1)

After some time I've finally made up my mind
Setelah sekian lama, akhirnya kuputuskan
She is the girl and I really want to make her mine
Dialah yang kucari dan sungguh kuingin dia jadi milikku
I'm searching everywhere to find her again
Kucari ke semua tempat tuk temukan dia lagi
To tell her I love her
Kan kukatakan padanya bahwa aku mencintainya
And I'm sorry 'bout the things I've done
Dan bahwa kusesali semua yang tlah kulakukan

I find her standing in front of the church
Kulihat dia berdiri di depan geraja
The only place in town where I didn't search
Satu-satunya tempat di kota ini yang tak kudatangi
She looks so happy in her wedding dress
Dia tampak begitu bahagia dalam balutan busana pengantinnya
But she's crying while she's saying this
Namun dia menangis saat dia katakan

Chorus:
Boy I missed your kisses all the time but this is
Selama ini kurindukan kecupanmu namun kini
Twenty five minutes too late
Kau terlambat dua puluh lima menit
Though you travelled so far boy I'm sorry you are
Meski kau tempuh perjalanan jauh tapi maaf
Twenty five minutes too late
Kau terlambat dua puluh lima menit

Next>>


Labels: Michael Learns To Rock (MLTR), Translation

Thanks for reading 25 Minutes | Michael Learns To Rock (MLTR) (1). Please share...!

7 comments on 25 Minutes | Michael Learns To Rock (MLTR) (1)

  1. Kyaknya kurang lengkap deh,,,
    Nice song,,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lengkap kok jengs, ada next nya tuhh..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although i am aware of how do you feel to me . But i still sticking with my love regardless of where you are . Although crops i love you . Now i miss it . Because you have left me with other women when i feel love so big for you
    *murdani kahar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harapan yg pupus.

    *) Lagu yg mengharukan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like this song so much

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top