-->

Terjemah-Lirik-Lagu-Barat.Blogspot.Com - Tempatnya Arti Lirik Lagu dan Terjemahan Lirik Lagu Barat

The Beatles (1969-1973)

Berikut ini daftar album dan singles The Beatles yang rilis dari tahun 1969 sampai 1973:

Album: 1962-1966 (2 Apr 1973)
Singles:
* Love Me Do
* Please Please Me
* From Me to You
* She Loves You
* I Want to Hold Your Hand
* All My Loving pop!
* Can't Buy Me Love
* A Hard Day's Night
* And I Love Her
* Eight Days a Week
* I Feel Fine
* Ticket to Ride
* Yesterday
* Help!
* You've Got to Hide Your Love Away
* We Can Work It out
* Day Tripper
* Drive My Car
* Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown)
* Nowhere Man
* Michelle
* In My Life
* Girl
* Paperback Writer
* Eleanor Rigby
* Yellow Submarine

Album: 1967-1970 (2 Apr 1973)
Singles:
* Strawberry Fields Forever
* Penny Lane
* Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
* With a Little Help from My Friends
* Lucy in The Sky with Diamonds
* A Day In The Life
* All You Need is Love
* I Am The Walrus
* Hello, Goodbye
* The Fool On The Hill
* Magical Mystery Tour
* Lady Madonna
* Hey Jude
* Revolution
* Back in The U.S.S.R.
* While My Guitar Gently Weeps
* Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da
* Get Back
* Don't Let Me Down
* Ballad of John and Yoko
* Old Brown Shoe
* Here Comes The Sun
* Come Together
* Something
* Octopus's Garden
* Let It Be
* Across The Universe
* The Long And Winding Road

Album: Abbey Road (26 Aug 1969)

* Come Together
* Something
* Maxwell's Silver Hammer
* Oh! Darling
* Octopus's Garden
* I Want You (She's So Heavy)
* Here Comes The Sun
* Because
* You Never Give Me Your Money
* Sun King
* Mean Mr. Mustard
* Polythene Pam
* She Came in Through The Bathroom Window
* Golden Slumbers
* Carry That Weight
* The End
* Her Majesty

Labels: Discografi

Thanks for reading The Beatles (1969-1973). Please share...!

0 Komentar untuk "The Beatles (1969-1973)"

Back To Top