-->

Terjemah-Lirik-Lagu-Barat.Blogspot.Com - Tempatnya Arti Lirik Lagu dan Terjemahan Lirik Lagu Barat

The Beatles (1965-1967)

Berikut ini daftar album dan singles The Beatles yang rilis dari tahun 1965 sampai 1967:

Album: Magical Mystery Tour (27 Nov 1967)
Singles:
* Magical Mystery Tour
* The Fool on The Hill
* Flying
* Blue Jay Way
* Your Mother Should Know
* I Am The Walrus
* Hello, Goodbye
* Strawberry Fields Forever
* Penny Lane
* Baby, You're A Rich Man
* All You Need is Love

Album: Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (1 Jun 1967)
Singles:
* Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
* With a Little Help from My Friends
* Lucy in The Sky with Diamonds
* Getting Better
* Fixing a Hole
* She's Leaving Home
* Being for The Benefit of Mr. Kite!
* Within You Without You
* When I'm Sixty-Four
* Lovely Rita
* Good Morning, Good Morning
* Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise)
* A Day In The Life

Album: Revolver (5 Aug 1966)
Singles:
* Taxman
* Eleanor Rigby
* I'm Only Sleeping
* Love You to
* Here, There and Everywhere
* Yellow Submarine
* She Said, She Said
* Good Day Sunshine
* And Your Bird Can Sing
* For No One
* Doctor Robert
* I Want to Tell You
* Got to Get You into My Life
* Tomorrow Never Knows

Album: Rubber Soul (3 Dec 1965)
Singles:
* Drive My Car
* Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown)
* You Won't See Me
* Nowhere Man
* Think for Yourself
* The Word
* Michelle
* What Goes on
* Girl
* I'm Looking Through You
* In My Life
* Wait
* If I Needed Someone
* Run for Your Life

Labels: Discografi

Thanks for reading The Beatles (1965-1967). Please share...!

0 Komentar untuk "The Beatles (1965-1967)"

Back To Top