-->

Terjemah-Lirik-Lagu-Barat.Blogspot.Com - Tempatnya Arti Lirik Lagu dan Terjemahan Lirik Lagu Barat

The Beatles (Unknown I)

Berikut ini daftar album dan singles The Beatles yang tahun rilisnya tidak diketahui:

Album: Beatles For Sale (4 Nov 1964)
Singles:
* No Reply
* I'm a Loser
* Baby's in Black
* Rock & Roll Music
* I'll Follow The Sun
* Mr. Moonlight
* Kansas City / Hey-Hey-Hey-Hey!
* Eight Days a Week
* Words of Love
* Every Little Thing
* I Don't Want to Spoil The Party

Album: With The Beatles (22 Nov 1963)
Singles:
* It Won't Be Long
* All I've Got to Do
* All My Loving
* Don't Bother Me
* Little Child
* Till There Was You
* Please Mr. Postman
* Roll over Beethoven
* Hold Me Tight
* You've Really Got a Hold on Me
* I Wanna Be Your Man
* Devil in Her Heart
* Not a Second Time
* Money (That's What I Want)

Album: Please Please Me (22 Mar 1963)
Singles:
* I Saw Her Standing There
* Misery
* Anna (Go to Him)
* Chains
* Boys
* Ask Me Why
* Please Please Me
* Love Me Do
* P.S. I Love You
* Baby It's You
* Do You Want to Know a Secret
* A Taste Of Honey
* There's a Place
* Twist and Shout

Album: The Beatles
Singles:
* Back in The U.S.S.R.
* Birthday
* Blackbird
* Cry Baby Cry
* Dear Prudence
* Don't Pass Me By (Starkey)
* Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey
* Glass Onion
* Good Night
* Happiness Is A Warm Gun
* Helter Skelter
* Honey Pie
* I Will
* I'm So Tired
* Julia
* Long, Long, Long
* Martha My Dear
* Mother Nature's Son
* Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da
* Piggies (Harrison)
* Revolution 1
* Rocky Raccoon
* Savoy Truffle (Harrison)
* Sexy Sadie
* The Continuing Story Of Bungalow Bill
* While My Guitar Gently Weeps (Harrison)
* Why Don't We Do It In The Road?
* Yer Blues

Album: Real Love
Singles:
* Here, There, And Everywhere

Album: Rare Recordings
SIngles:
* Love Of The Loved

Album: Past Masters Volume Two
Singles:
* Across The Universe
* Day Tripper
* Don't Let Me Down
* Get Back
* Hey Jude
* Let It Be
* Revolution
* The Ballad Of John And Yoko
* The Inner Light
* We Can Work It Out
* You Know My Name (Look Up The Number)

Album: The White Album
SIngles:
* Revolution 9

Album: Past Masters Volume One
Singles:
* I Feel Fine
* Komm, Gib Mir Deine Hand
* Matchbox
* She's A Woman
* Sie Liebt Dich

Album: Live At The BBC
Singles:
* Carol
* Johnny B Goode
* The Hippy Hippy Shake

Album: A Hard Day's Night
Singles:
* A Hard Day's Night
* And I Love Her
* Any Time At All
* Can't Buy Me Love
* I Should Have Known Better
* I'll Be Back
* I'll Cry Instead
* I'm Just Happy To Dance With You
* If I Fell
* Tell Me Why
* Things We Said Today
* When I Get Home
* You Can't Do That

Album: Anthology 2
Singles:
* I'm Down
* If You've Got Trouble
* Real Love
* That Means A Lot
* Yes It Is

Album: Anthology 3
Singles:
* All Things Must Pass
* Come And Get It
* Junk
* Mailman, Bring Me No More Blues
* Not Guilty
* Rip It Up/Shake, Rattle and Roll/Blue Suede Shoes
* Step Inside Love/Los Paranoias
* Teddy Boy
* What's The New Mary Jane

Labels: Discografi

Thanks for reading The Beatles (Unknown I). Please share...!

0 Komentar untuk "The Beatles (Unknown I)"

Back To Top