-->

Terjemah-Lirik-Lagu-Barat.Blogspot.Com - Tempatnya Arti Lirik Lagu dan Terjemahan Lirik Lagu Barat

The Beatles (Unknown II)

Berikut ini daftar album dan singles The Beatles yang tahun rilisnya tidak diketahui:

Album: Anthology 1
Singles:
* Ain't She Sweet
* All My Loving pop!
* Besame Mucho
* Boys
* Cry for a Shadow
* Eight Days a Week
* Free As a Bird
* From Me to You
* Hallelujah, I Love Her So
* Hello Little Girl
* How Do You Do It
* I Saw Her Standing There
* I Wanna Be Your Man
* I Want to Hold Your Hand
* I'll Get You
* In Spite of All The Danger
* Kansas City / Hey-Hey-Hey-Hey!
* Leave My Kitten Alone
* Lend Me Your Comb
* Like Dreamers Do
* Long Tall Sally
* Love Me Do
* Money (That's What I Want)
* Moonlight Bay
* Mr. Moonlight
* My Bonnie Traditional
* No Reply
* One After 909
* Please Please Me
* Roll over Beethoven
* Searchin'
* She Loves You
* Shout
* That'll Be The Day
* The Sheik of Araby
* This Boy
* Three Cool Cats
* Till There Was You
* Twist and Shout
* You Know What to Do
* You Really Got a Hold on Me

Album: Beatles 65
Singles:
* Everybody's Trying To Be My Baby
* Honey Don't
* Mr Moonlight

Album: Beatles Vi
Singles:
* Bad Boy
* Kansas City

Album: Free As A Bird
Singles:
* Christmas Time (Is Here Again)

Album: Help!
Singles:
* Act Naturally
* Another Girl
* Dizzy Miss Lizzie
* Help!
* I Need You
* I've Just Seen A Face
* It's Only Love
* Tell Me What You See
* The Night Before
* Ticket To Ride
* Yesterday pop!
* You Like Me Too Much
* You're Going To Lose That Girl
* You've Got To Hide Your Love Away

Album: Let It Be
Singles:
* Across The Universe (Lennon, Mccartney)
* Dig A Pony (Lennon, Mccartney)
* Dig It (Lennon, Mccartney, Starkey, Harrison)
* For You Blue (Harrison)
* Get Back (Lennon, Mccartney)
* I Me Mine (Harrison)
* I've Got A Feeling (Lennon, Mccartney)
* Let It Be (Lennon, Mccartney) pop!
* Maggie Mae (Trad , Arr Lennon, Mccartney, Harrison, Starkey)
* One After 909 (Lennon, Mccartney)
* The Long And Winding Road
* You Know My Name (Look Up My Number)

Album: Yellow Submarine
SIngles:
* It's All Too Much
* When I'm Sixty-Four

Album: Unknown
Singles:
* All Ive Got To Do
* All Together Now
* Babys In Black
* Cant Buy Me Love
* Dizzy Miss Lizzy
* Dont Bother Me
* Dont Let Me Down
* Hey Bulldog
* I Call Your Name
* I Dont Want To Spoil The Party
* If Youve Got Troubles
* Ill Be Back
* Ill Follow The Sun
* Ill Get You
* Im Happy Just To Dance With You
* Im Looking Through You
* It Wont Be Long
* Its All Too Much
* Its Only Love
* Ive Just Seen A Face
* Nobody I Know
* Norwegian Wood
* Octopus' Garden
* Only A Northern Song
* Rain
* Shes A Woman
* Slow Down
* Tax Man
* Thank You Girl
* Two Of Us
* What You're Doing
* What Youre Doing
* You Cant Do That
* Youre Going To Lose That Girl
* Youve Got To Hide Your Love Away

Labels: Discografi

Thanks for reading The Beatles (Unknown II). Please share...!

0 Komentar untuk "The Beatles (Unknown II)"

Back To Top