-->

Terjemah-Lirik-Lagu-Barat.Blogspot.Com - Tempatnya Arti Lirik Lagu dan Terjemahan Lirik Lagu Barat

Michael Buble (Discography)

Album: More (2004)
Singles:
* You'll Never Know (Live) * My Funny Valentine (Live) * Nice 'n Easy * Mack The Knife * I'm Beginning to See The Light * Softly As I Leave You

Album: Let It Snow (25 Nov 2003)
Singles:
* Let It Snow * The Christmas Song * Grown-up Christmas List * I'll Be Home for Christmas * White Christmas * Let It Snow (Live)

Album: Totally Buble (9 Sep 2003)
Singles:
* That's How It Goes * Peroxide Swing * Me & Mrs. You * Love at First Sight * Anyone to Love * Guess I'm Falling for You * Tell Him He's Yours

Album: Michael Buble (11 Feb 2003)
Singles:
* Fever * Moondance * Kissing a Fool * For Once in My Life * How Can You Mend a Broken Heart * Summer Wind * You'll Never Find Another Love * Crazy Little Thing Called Love * Put Your Head on My Shoulder * Sway * The Way You Look Tonight * Come Fly with Me * That's All
* Can't Help Falling in Love

Album: Dream (2002)
Singles:
* Dream * Anema E Core * I'll Never Smile Again * Stardust * You Always Hurt The One You Love * Don't Be a Baby, Baby * Maria Elena * Daddy's Little Girl * Paper Doll * Surrender * Till then * You Belong to Me * I Wish You Love

Album: Babalu (2001)
Singles:
* Spiderman Theme * You Must Have Been a Beautiful Baby * You'll Never Know * Lazy River * Oh Marie * Can't Help Falling in Love * Bill Bailey * Buena Sera * When You're Smiling * What a Wonderful World * Don't Get Around Much Anymore * Mack The Knife * La Vie En Rose (Instrumental)

Album: First Dance (1995)
Singles:
* Learnin' The Blues * I've Got You Under My Skin * Just One More Dance * All of Me * One Step at a Time * I'll Be Seeing You

Album: Unknown
Singles:
* Beyond the Sea * Down With Love * It Had to Be You * Smile

Next Album>>>

Labels: Biografi, Discografi

Thanks for reading Michael Buble (Discography). Please share...!

0 Komentar untuk "Michael Buble (Discography)"

Back To Top