-->

Terjemah-Lirik-Lagu-Barat.Blogspot.Com - Tempatnya Arti Lirik Lagu dan Terjemahan Lirik Lagu Barat

Whitney Houston (2)

Previous Album >>

Whitney Houston Smile Terjemah Lirik Lagu BaratAlbum: You Are Loved (1 Feb 1999)
Singles:
* You Were Loved * Saving All My Love for You * I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me)
* Run to You * All The Man That I Need * Why Does It Hurt So Bad

Album: My Love Is Your Love (17 Nov 1998)
Singles:
* It's Not Right but It's Okay * Heartbreak Hotel * My Love is Your Love * When You Believe
* If I Told You That * In My Business * I Learned From The Best * Oh Yes * Get It Back * Until You Come Back * I Bow out * You'll Never Stand Alone * I Was Made to Love Him

Album: The Preacher's Wife (26 Nov 1996)
Singles:
* I Believe in You and Me * Step by Step * Joy * Hold on, Help is on The Way * I Go to The Rock * I Love The Lord * Somebody Bigger Than You and I * You Were Loved * My Heart is Calling * Step by Step (Teddy Riley Remix) * Who Would Imagine a King * He's All over Me * The Lord is My Shepherd * Joy To The World

Album: I'm Your Baby Tonight (6 Nov 1990)
Singles:
* I'm Your Baby Tonight * My Name is Not Susan * All The Man That I Need * Lover for Life * Anymore * Miracle * I Belong to You * Who Do You Love * We Didn't Know * After We Make Love
* I'm Knockin'

Album: Whitney (29 Jun 1987)
Singles:
* I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me) * Just The Lonely Talking Again * Love Will Save The Day * Didn't We Almost Have It All * So Emotional * Where You Are * Love is a Contact Sport * You're Still My Man * For The Love of You * Where Do Broken Hearts Go * I Know Him So Well

Album: Whitney Houston (14 Feb 1985)
Singles:
* You Give Good Love * Thinking About You * Someone for Me * Saving All My Love for You * Nobody Loves Me Like You Do * How Will I Know * All at Once * Take Good Care of My Heart * Greatest Love of All * Hold Me

Album: Unknown
Singles:
* Abraham, Martin, And John * Ain't No Mountain High Enough * Ain't No Way * Alfie * Amazing Grace * America, The Beautiful * Are You The Woman * Baby I Love You * Battle Hymn Of The Republic * Bridge Over Troubled Water * Celebrate A New Life * Dancin' On The Smooth Edge * Do You Hear What I Hear * Don't Cry * Endless Love * Eternal Love * Feels So Good * God Bless The Child * Guide Me, O Thou Great Jehovah * Heart To Heart * Higher Love * Hold Up The Light * Home * I Believe I Can Fly * I Say a Little Prayer for You * I Wanna Be Where You Are! * Impossible * In Return * It Is Well With My Soul (excerpt) * It Isn't, It Wasn't, It Ain't Never Gonna Be * Jesus Loves Me * Light Of Love * Look Into Your Heart * Love Is * Love's In Need Of Love Today * Master Blaster * Memories * Mercy Mercy Me * Missing You * Moment Of Truth * Mr. Bojangles * My Love is Your Love (Remix) * Natural Woman * Nobody Does It Better * Other Song * Queen Of The Night * Since You've Been Gone * Something In Common * Stop The Madness * Stop To Love * Sweet Love * Sweetest Sweetest * Takin' A Chance * The Boss * There Is Music In You * This Day * Tomorrow * Walk On By * Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' * What's Going On * You Send Me * Your True Voice

Previous Album >>

Labels: Biografi, Discografi

Thanks for reading Whitney Houston (2). Please share...!

0 Komentar untuk "Whitney Houston (2)"

Back To Top