-->

Terjemah-Lirik-Lagu-Barat.Blogspot.Com - Tempatnya Arti Lirik Lagu dan Terjemahan Lirik Lagu Barat

Little Girl Big World | Magic

Little Girl Big World - Magic | Terjemahan Lirik Lagu Barat

I know you're coming from another generation
Aku tahu asalmu dari beda generasi

(What?)
(Apa?)

Cause you can see no demons in my conversation
Karena kau tahu tak ada iblis dalam percakapanku

(What?)
(Apa?)

It's on me that I lack communication
Akulah yang kurang komunikasi

(Whoa)
(Whoa)

I cannot offer you a diamond or a mortgage
Aku tak bisa menawarimu berlian atau hipotek

All I wanted was a home-cooked sandwich
Yang kuinginkan hanyalah sandwich buatan rumah

But your greedy little fingers couldn't manage
Tapi jari mungilmu yang rakus tak tahan

(no, oh oh oh no)

II
Long live the queen of all exaggeration, long live the queen
Hidup sang ratu lebay, hidup sang ratu

Cause you're just a little girl in a big, big, big, big world
Karena kau hanyalah seorang gadis kecil di dunia yang begitu besar

Let it do, let it do, let it do, do
Biarlah begitu, biarlah begitu

You're just a little girl in a big, big, big, big world
Kau hanyalah gadis kecil di dunia yang besar

Let it do, let it do, let it do, do
Biarlah begitu, biarlah begitu

Let it do, let it do, let it do, do
Biarlah begitu, biarlah begitu

Sleeping every day for twenty-seven hours
Setiap hari tidur setiap dua puluh tujuh jam

Get a real job
Carilah pekerjaan

Baby take a shower
Kasih, mandilah

(Whoa)

Parking ticket on your car is not an issue
Tilang parkir di mobilmu bukanlah masalah

Why you screaming on the corner like I hit you?
Mengapa kau berteriak seakan aku memukulmu?

(What)
(Apa)

Sweet heart don't you know I'm trying to fix you
Sayang, tidakkah kau tahu aku berusaha membenahimu

(Whoa)

Back to II

If I was your father I would lock you up inside of your room
Andai aku ayahmu, kau kukunci kau di kamarmu

Until you figure out exactly how to think of someone but you
Hingga kau tahu caranya peduli pada orang lain

If I was your father I would spank you till you know what you did
Andai aku ayahmu kan kupukul pantatmu hingga kau sadari salahmu

Back to II

Labels: L, Magic, Translation

Thanks for reading Little Girl Big World | Magic. Please share...!

0 Komentar untuk "Little Girl Big World | Magic"

Back To Top