-->

Terjemah-Lirik-Lagu-Barat.Blogspot.Com - Tempatnya Arti Lirik Lagu dan Terjemahan Lirik Lagu Barat

Goodbye's (The Saddest Word) | Celine Dion

Mamma you gave life to me
Mama kau beriku kehidupan
Turned a baby into a lady
(Kau) ubah seorang bayi menjadi wanita
And mamma all you had to offer
Dan mama yang harus kau berikan
Was a promise of a lifetime of love
Hanyalah janji cinta seumur hidup
Now I know there is no other love
Kini aku tahu tak ada cinta
Like a mother's love for her child
Yang seperti cinta ibu pada anaknya
I know that love so complete someday must leave
Aku tahu bahwa begitu cinta sempurnah suatu hari harus pergi
Must say goodbye
Harus ucapkan selamat tinggal

CHORUS
Goodbye's the saddest word I'll ever hear
Selamat tinggal adalah kata paling menyedihkan yang pernah kudengar
Goodbye's the last time I will hold you near
Selamat tinggal adalah terakhir kalinya aku kan mendekapmu
Someday you'll say that word and I will cry
Suatu hari nanti kau kan ucapkan kata itu dan aku kan menangis
It'll break my heart to hear you say goodbye
Hatiku kan hancur saat mendengar kau ucapkan selamat tinggal

Mamma you gave love to me
Mama kau beriku cinta
Turned a young one into a woman
(Kau) ubah seorang gadis muda menjadi wanita dewasa
And mamma all I ever needed
Dan mama yang kubutuhkan
Was a guarantee of you loving me
Hanyalah jaminan bahwa kau mencintaiku
'Cause I know there is no other love
Karena ku tahu tak ada cinta
Like a mother's love for her child
Yang seperti cinta ibu pada anaknya
And it hurts so that something so strong
Dan sungguh akan sangat menyakitkan
Someday'll be gone
Suatu hari nanti harus pergi
Must say goodbye
Harus ucapkan selamat tinggal

CHORUS

But the love you give will always live
Namun cinta yang kau beri kan selalu hidup
You'll always be there every time I fall
Kau kan selalu ada tiap kali aku jatuh
You are to me the greatest love of all
Bagiku engkau adlah cinta terhebat
You take my weakness and you make me strong
Kau ambil kelemahanku dan ku jadikan aku kuat
And I will always love you till forever comes
Dan aku kan selalu mencintaimu selamanya

And when you need me
Dan saat kau membutuhkanku
I'll be there for you always
Aku kan selalu ada untukmu
I'll be there your whole life through
Aku kan selalu ada seumur hidupmu
I'll be there this I promise you mamma
Aku kan selalu ada, ini janjiku padamu mama
I'll be your beacon through the darkest night
Aku kan jadi lenteramu di malam-malam yang gelap
I'll be the wings that guide your broken flight
Aku kan jadi sayap yang menuntunmu terbang
I'll be your shelter through the raging storm
Aku kan jadi tempat bernaungmu saat badai menerjang
And I will love you till forever comes
Dan aku kan selalu mencintaimu selamanya

CHORUS

Till we meet again until then goodbye
Hingga kita berjumpa lagi, sampai saat itu selamat tinggal

Labels: CELINE DION, G, Translation

Thanks for reading Goodbye's (The Saddest Word) | Celine Dion. Please share...!

14 comments on Goodbye's (The Saddest Word) | Celine Dion

  1. very lovely this song,thanks MOM your my hero !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love You MOM!! I need you because i love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. This song always made me cried

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mama . . .And I will love you till forever comes

    ReplyDelete
  5. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😢😢😢😢😢 misss so much,, my mom..

    ReplyDelete
  6. mom you gave life to me... love you so much mom.. forever, ever and alway's do...

    ReplyDelete
  7. mom you gave life to me... love you so much mom.. forever, ever and alway's do...

    ReplyDelete
  8. mom you gave life to me... love you so much mom.. forever, ever and alway's do...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mamma.. till we meet again.. I luv u

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top