-->

Terjemah-Lirik-Lagu-Barat.Blogspot.Com - Tempatnya Arti Lirik Lagu dan Terjemahan Lirik Lagu Barat

I Miss You | Westlife

I can't sleep, I just can't breathe
Mataku tak bisa lelap, aku sulit bernafas
When your shadow is all over me baby
Saat bayangmu selimutiku, kasih
Don't wanna be, a fool in your eyes
Tak ingin menjadi orang tolol di matamu
'Cause what we had was built on lies
Karena yang kita punya dibangun di atas dusta

And when our love seems to fade away
Dan ketika cinta kita tampak mulai pudar
Listen to me hear what I say
Dengarkan aku, dengarlah yang kukatakan

CHORUS
I don't wanna feel
Aku tak ingin rasakan
The way that I do
Yang kini kurasa
I just wanna be
Aku hanya ingin

Right here with you
Di sini bersamamu
I don't wanna see
Aku tak ingin melihat
See us apart
Melihat kita berpisah
I just wanna say it straight from my heart
Aku hanya ingin mengatakannya dari hatiku

I miss you...
Aku merindukanmu...


What would it take, for you to see
Apa sulitnya bagimu tuk melihat
To make you understand that I'll
Untuk membuatmu mengerti bahwa aku kan
Always believe
Selalu percaya
You and I, can make it through
Kau dan aku, bisa melewatinya
And I still know, I can't get over you
Dan aku masih tahu, aku tak bisa melupakanmu

'Cause when our love seems to fade away
Karna saat cinta kita tampak mulai pudar
Listen to me hear what I say
Dengarkan aku, dengarlah yang kukatakan

CHORUS

Oh baby I miss you, I do...
Oh kasih aku merindukanmu, sungguh...

'Cause when our love always fades away
Karna saat cinta kita selalu pudar
Listen to me hear what I say
Dengarkan aku, dengarlah yang kukatakan

CHORUS

I miss you, I miss you
Aku merindukanmu, aku merindukanmu
I do...
Sungguh...

CHORUS

oh baby I miss you, I do...
Oh kasih aku merindukanmu, sungguh...

Labels: I, Translation, Westlife

Thanks for reading I Miss You | Westlife. Please share...!

18 comments on I Miss You | Westlife

  1. Replies
    1. I'm crying . Not I'm cry. Bcause u used 'am' (to be)

      Delete
  2. And I miss you so much dear, when I miss you I just read our last conversation and our chat history,I know you were so busy with yout bussiness, Good Luck for your Job, May God always blessed You. Blessed us. Blessed our love. Aameen. Nb : as you know, I'm afraid to text you first, because I don't wan't to disturb you. Baby, I do miss you so..

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really miss you i do dei...

    I don't wanna feel the way that l do
    I just wanna be right beside you
    I don't wanna see, see us apart
    I just wanna say it straight from my heart
    "I miss you and i love you..

    ReplyDelete
  4. miss u loo...
    my love dont let me down, miss u i do

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss you so...., will you be my love again??

    ReplyDelete
  6. I miss me to 😍😍😍😍😂 :")
    Thankyou mark n shane for strenght and hope to life

    ReplyDelete
  7. I miss U honey...
    I'm so sorry, if I love U...
    I can't stop my feeling..
    This night, i'm crying coz i remember U..
    'N from last day until now i still cry,cry, 'n cry...

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top