-->

Terjemah-Lirik-Lagu-Barat.Blogspot.Com - Tempatnya Arti Lirik Lagu dan Terjemahan Lirik Lagu Barat

I'm So Sorry | Irfan Makki

If my time would end today
Jika ajalku kan tiba hari ini

Would I be ready to go?
Akankah ku siap pergi?

And leave all the things I've worked so hard for
Tinggalkan semua hasil jerih payahku

And all my friends and everyone I've known?
Serta teman-temanku dan semua orang yang kukenal?


PRE-CHORUS
Never did I ever stop for a moment to think
Tak pernah sejenakpun kupikirkan

Of what's staring at me
Apa yang sedang menatapku

I've been breaking all the mirrors of reality
Kupecahkan semua cermin kenyataan


CHORUS
I'm so sorry, if only I had just one last chance
Maafkanlah aku, andai kupunya satu kesempatan terakhir

I'm so sorry, but now it's too late to change the past, oh
Maafkanlah aku, tapi kini terlambat sudah tuk mengubah masa lalu

I lived my life in the fast lane, I only lived for today
Kujalani hidup penuh kesibukan, hidupku hanya untuk hari ini

And never, never really thought about anyone else
Dan tak pernah benar-benar kupikirkan orang lain

It was all about me, myself and I
Semua hanya tentangku

PRE-CHORUS
CHORUS

And now, now that it's over
Dan kini, setelah semuanya usai sudah

I wonder if anyone will remember me
Aku bertanya-tanya apakah kan ada yang mengenangku

If I had the chance to turn back the hands of time
Andai kupunya kesempatan tuk memutar kembali jarum waktu

There are so many things that I would change
Begitu banyak hal yang akan kuubah

I'd live my life, every single breath... for You
Kan kujalani hidupku, setiap hembusan nafasku... untuk-Mu


(Piano Solo)

CHORUS

(Outro):
I'm so sorry, so sorry
Maafkanlah aku

Please forgive me
Maafkanlah aku

Labels: I, Irfan Makki, Translation

Thanks for reading I'm So Sorry | Irfan Makki. Please share...!

5 comments on I'm So Sorry | Irfan Makki

Back To Top