-->

Terjemah-Lirik-Lagu-Barat.Blogspot.Com - Tempatnya Arti Lirik Lagu dan Terjemahan Lirik Lagu Barat

Mariah Carey (Discography)

Previous>>

Album: Glitter (11 Sep 2001)

Singles:
* Loverboy (Remix) * Lead The Way * If We * I Didn't Mean to Turn You on * Don't Stop (Funkin' 4 Jamaica) * All My Life * Reflections (Care Enough) * Last Night a Dj Saved My Life * Want You * Never Too Far * Twister * Loverboy

Album: Valentines (1 Jan 2000)
Singles:
* Vision of Love * Underneath The Stars * My All * Babydoll * Theme from Mahogany (Do You Know Where You're Going to)

Album: Rainbow (2 Nov 1999)
Singles:
* Heartbreaker * Can't Take That Away (Mariah's Theme) * Bliss * How Much * After Tonight * X-Girlfriend * Heartbreaker (Remix) * Vulnerability (Interlude) * Against All Odds (Take a Look at Me Now) * Crybaby * Did I Do That? * Petals * Rainbow (Interlude) * Thank God I Found You

Album: #1's (14 Sep 1999)
Singles:
* Sweetheart * When You Believe * Whenever You Call * My All * Honey * Always Be My Baby * One Sweet Day * Fantasy * Hero * Dreamlover * I'll Be There * Emotions * I Don't Wanna Cry * Someday * Love Takes Time * Vision of Love * I Still Believe

Album: Butterfly (16 Sep 1997)
Singles:
* Honey * Butterfly * My All * The Roof (Back in Time) * Fourth of July * Breakdown * Babydoll * Close My Eyes * Whenever You Call * Fly Away (Butterfly Reprise) * The Beautiful Ones * Outside

Album: Daydream (3 Oct 1995)
Singles:
* Fantasy * Underneath The Stars * One Sweet Day * Open Arms * Always Be My Baby * I Am Free * When I Saw You * Long Ago * Melt Away * Forever * Daydream Interlude (Fantasy Sweet Dub Mix) * Looking in

Album: Merry Christmas (1 Nov 1994)
Singles:
* Silent Night * All I Want for Christmas is You * O Holy Night * Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) * Miss You Most (at Christmas Time) * Joy to The World * Jesus Born on This Day * Santa Claus is Coming to Town * Hark! The Herald Angels Sing * Jesus, Oh What a Wonderful Child

Album: Music Box (31 Aug 1993)
Singles:
* Dreamlover * Hero * Anytime You Need a Friend * Music Box * Now That I Know * Never Forget You * Without You * Just to Hold You Once Again * I've Been Thinking About You * All I've Ever Wanted

Album: MTV Unplugged [EP](2 Jun 1992)
Singles:
* Emotions * If It's over * Someday * Vision of Love * Make It Happen * I'll Be There * Can't Let Go

Album: Emotions (1991)
Singles:
* Emotions * And You Don't Remember * Can't Let Go * Make It Happen * If It's over * You're So Cold * So Blessed * To Be Around You * Till The End of Time * The Wind

Album: Mariah Carey (1990)
Singles:
* Vision of Love * There's Got to Be a Way * I Don't Wanna Cry * Someday * Vanishing * All in Your Mind * All Alone In Love * You Need Me * Sent from up Above * Prisoner * Love Takes Time

Album: Unknown
Singles:
* All That Is Gone * Betcha Gon Know * Body Guard * Breakdown (The Mo' Thugs Remix) * Childhood Vampires * Close to Me * Do I * Do You Know Where You're Going To? * Do You Think Of Me * Don't Forget About Us * Don't Play That Song For Me * El Amor Que Sone (Open Arms) * Everything Fades Away * Fantasy (Remix) * God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen * Heroe (Hero) * Honey (Bad Boy Remix) * I Have to Kiss You Goodbye * I Know What You Want * I Like to Think of You * I Want to Go Back * I'm Nothin (Without Feel You First) * If U Only Knew How I Feel About U * Impossible * Just Be Good To Me * Keep Thing Moving * Languishing (Interlude) * Loverboy (MJ Cole Remix) * Makin' It Last All Night * Mi Todo * Miss You * Misty Moon * Obsessed (Remix) * One Last Good Bye * Right to Dream * Secret Love * Shake It Off (Remix) * Slipping Away * So Lonely * Sprung * Thank God I Found You (Remix) * The Roof (Mobb Deep Mix) * There For Me * There Goes My Heart * They Call The Wind Mariah * Too Many Time Over * Treated Me Kind * Underneath * Vancantly * We Belong Together (Remix) * You Probably Don't Think

Previous>>

Labels: Biografi, Discografi

Thanks for reading Mariah Carey (Discography). Please share...!

1 comments on Mariah Carey (Discography)

  1. Love this site. Last few days my sister asked for help translating kinda song. Just link to you and blablabla. Good place to learn as well. Simple and useful sam..

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top