-->

Terjemah-Lirik-Lagu-Barat.Blogspot.Com - Tempatnya Arti Lirik Lagu dan Terjemahan Lirik Lagu Barat

Your Body | Christina Aguilera

I came here tonight to get you out of my mind
Aku ke sini malam ini tuk keluarkanmu dari pikiranku

I'm gonna take what I find (uh oh, yeah)
Kan kuambil yang kutemukan

So open the box, don't need no key I'm unlocked
Maka bukalah kotak ini, tak perlu kunci, aku tak terkunci

And I won't tell you to stop (uh oh, yeah)
Dan takkan kusuruh kau tuk berhenti


PRE-CHORUS
(Hey boy)
I don't need to know where you've been
Aku tak perlu tahu dari mana saja dirimu

All I need to know is you and no need for talking
Yang perlu kutahu hanyalah dirimu dan tak perlu bicara

(Hey boy)
So don't even tell me your name
Maka jangan katakan namamu

All I need to know is whose place
Yang perlu kutahu hanyalah tempat siapa

And let's get walkin'
Dan mari segera jalan


CHORUS
(2x)
All I wanna do is love your body
Yang ingin kulakukan hanyalah cintai tubuhmu

Oooooooh oooh oooh oooooh
Tonight's your lucky night, I know you want it
Malam ini adalah malam keberuntunganmu, aku tahu kau menginginkannya

Oooooooh oooh oooh oooooh

It's true what you heard,
Memang benar yang kau dengar,

I am a freak, I'm disturbed
Aku ini orang aneh, aku ini tak normal

So come on and give me your worst (uh oh, yeah, ha)
Maka ayolah beri aku yang terburuk darimu

We're moving faster than slow
Kita bergerak lebih cepat

If you don't know where to go
Jika kau tak tahu harus kemana

I'll finish off on my own (uh oh, yeah)
Kan kuselesaikan sendiri


PRE-CHORUS

Say say hey
Katakanlah katakanlah hei


CHORUS

Yeah yeah.

Ooooh oh oh oh ooohh oh X2
I think you already know my name

Kurasa kau sudah tahu namaku

Ooooh oh oh oh ooohh oh X2
I think you already know my naaame
Kurasa kau sudah tahu namaku


Heeeeeyyyyy
Ha!
Alright!
Say!

I think you already know my naaame
Kurasa kau sudah tahu namaku


CHORUS

Labels: Christina Aguilera, Translation, Y

Thanks for reading Your Body | Christina Aguilera. Please share...!

1 comments on Your Body | Christina Aguilera

  1. lirik lagu Just A Fool donk.... ama The Voice Within, Ain't No Other Man dari Christina Aguilera.

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top