-->

Terjemah-Lirik-Lagu-Barat.Blogspot.Com - Tempatnya Arti Lirik Lagu dan Terjemahan Lirik Lagu Barat

I'd Rather Go Blind | Beyonce Knowles

Terjemahan Lirik Lagu I'd Rather Go Blind - Beyonce Knowles

Something told me it was over
Sesuatu memberitahuku hubungan kita usai sudah

When I saw you and her talking
Saat kulihat kau ngobrol dengannya

Something deep down in my soul said, 'Cry, girl.'
Sesuatu di lubuk jiwaku berkata, 'menangislah'

When I saw you and that girl walkin' out
Saat kulihat kau dan gadis itu pergi

Whoo, I would rather, I would rather go blind, boy,
Whoo, aku lebih suka, aku lebih suka buta

Than to see you walk away from me, child, no
Daripada melihatmu pergi dariku

Whoo, so you see, I love you so much
Whoo, jadi kau tahu, aku sangat mencintaimu

That I don't wanna watch you leave me, baby
Hingga aku tak mau melihatmu meninggalkanku

Most of all, I just don't, I just don't wanna be free, no
Yang terpenting, aku tak, aku tak ingin bebas

Whoo, whoo, I was just, I was just, I was just
Whoo, whoo, aku hanya, aku hanya, aku hanya

Sitting here thinkin' of your kiss and your warm embrace, yeah
Terduduk di sini sambil memikirkan ciuman dan pelukan hangatmu, yeah

When the reflection in the glass that I held to my lips now, baby
Saat pantulan di gelas yang sedangkan kudekatkan ke bibirku

Revealed the tears that was on my face, yeah
Tunjukkan air mata yang ada di wajahku, yeah

Whoo, and baby, baby, I'd rather, I'd rather be blind, boy
Whoo, dan kasih, kasih, aku lebih suka, aku lebih suka buta

Than to see you walk away, see you walk away from me, yeah
Daripada melihatmu pergi, melihatmu pergi dariku, yeah

Whoo, baby, baby, baby, I'd rather be blind boy
Whoo, kasih, kasih, kasih, aku lebih suka buta

Baby, baby, baby...
Kasih, kasih, kasih...

Labels: Beyonce, I, Translation

Thanks for reading I'd Rather Go Blind | Beyonce Knowles. Please share...!

0 Komentar untuk "I'd Rather Go Blind | Beyonce Knowles"

Back To Top