-->

Terjemah-Lirik-Lagu-Barat.Blogspot.Com - Tempatnya Arti Lirik Lagu dan Terjemahan Lirik Lagu Barat

Yes, I Have Ghosts | David Gilmour

The heat of the sun stayed on through the night
Panas mentari tetap terasa hingga malam tiba
Made specters of strangers playing games with my sight
Ciptakan hantu orang asing yang bermain-main dengan pandanganku
I passed through the station, a face in the crowd
Kulewati stasiun, sebuah wajah di kerumunan
The whistle was blowing, the barrier came down
Peluit berbunyi, penghalang diturunkan

There was my baby, in another's embrace
Kulihat kekasihku, dalam pelukan orang lain
I called out her name in shame and disgrace
Kupanggil namanya dengan penuh rasa malu
Yes, I have ghosts, not all of them dead
Ya, aku dikelilingi hantu, tak semuanya orang mati
Making dust of my dreams, spinning round and around
Yang membuat debu impianku, terus berputar
Around in my head
Tiada henti di kepalaku

Train on the tracks, teeth of the zip
Kereta di rel, gigi resleting
The slider moves down, we were joined at the hip
Slider bergerak turun, kita begitu dekat
Stealing the groove, the widening gap
Mencuri alur, celah yang melebar
Unfastening rails from a past with no map
Membuka pagar dari masa lalu tanpa peta

Yes, I have ghosts, a fleeting sight
Ya, aku dikelilingi hantu, penglihatan sekejap
It's always the living that are haunting my nights
Yang selalu menghantui malam-malamku justru orang yang masih hidup 

Where is the sweet soul that you used to be
Dimanakah jiwa cantikmu dulu
Gone like a thistle that's blown on the breeze
Hilang bagai bunga aster tertiup angin
I guess when it's over, this haunting will end
Kukira jika saatnya usai, yang menakutkan ini akan berakhir
The waiting, the baiting, my killer, my friend
Penantian, pengumpanan, pembunuh, temanku

Yes, I have ghosts, not all of them dead
Ya, aku dikelilingi hantu, tak semuanya orang mati
And they dance by the moon, millstones white as the sheet
Dan mereka menari-nari melihat bulan, batu giling seputih sprei
On my bed
Di tempat tidurku

Labels: David Gilmour, Translation, Y

Thanks for reading Yes, I Have Ghosts | David Gilmour. Please share...!

0 Komentar untuk "Yes, I Have Ghosts | David Gilmour"

Back To Top