-->

Terjemah-Lirik-Lagu-Barat.Blogspot.Com - Tempatnya Arti Lirik Lagu dan Terjemahan Lirik Lagu Barat

If Your Heart's Not In It | Westlife

If Your Heart's Not In It - Westlife | Terjemahan Lirik Lagu Barat

Ooh, oh yeah
Yeah yeah

I'm missing you, Girl
Aku merindukanmu, kasih

Even though you're right here by my side
Meski kau ada di sini di sisiku

'Cause lately it seems
Karena akhir-akhir rasanya

The distance between us is growing too wide
Jarak di antara kita kian lebar


I'm so afraid that you're sayin' it's over
Aku sungguh takut kau kan bilang semua ini berakhir sudah

It's the last thing that I wanna hear
Itu hal yang paling tak ingin kudengar


III
But if your heart's not in it for real
Tapi jika hatimu tidak benar-benar ingin

Please don't try to fake what you don't feel
Janganlah kau coba tuk berpura-pura

If love's already gone
Jika cinta sudah hilang

It's not fair to lead me on
Tidaklah adil tuk terus menghiburku


IV
'Cause I would give the whole world for you
Karena kan kuberi seisi dunia untukmu

Anything you ask of me, I'd do
Segala yang kau pinta dariku, kan kuberi

But I won't ask you to stay, I'd rather walk away
Tapi takkan aku memintamu tinggal, lebih baik aku pergi

If your heart's not in it
Jika hatimu tak ingin


You say that you love me but baby sometimes
Kau bilang mencintaiku tapi kasih terkadang

You're just saying the words, saying the words
Kata-katamu tidak dari hati

If you've got somethin' to tell me
Jika ada sesuatu yang ingin kau utarakan

Don't keep it inside, let it be heard
Jangan terus kau simpan, biarlah kudengar


I'm so afraid that you're sayin' it's over

Aku sungguh takut kau kan bilang semua ini sudah

But girl, I'll make it easy for you
Tapi kasih, kan kubuat mudah untukmu


Back to III, IV

How I wish I could take us back in time
Sungguh kuingin memutar kembali waktu

But it's gone too far, now we can't rewind
Tapi kita tlah terlalu jauh, kita tak bisa mengulangi


There's nothing that I can do to stop me losin' you
Tak ada yang bisa kulakukan tuk hentikanku kehilanganmu

I can't make you change your mind
Aku tak bisa mengubah pikiranmu


No no
If your heart's not in it
Jika hatimu tak ingin

Oh yeah
Oh oh

Oh baby, if your heart's not in it for real
Oh, kasih, jika hatimu tak benar-benar ingin

Please don't try to fake what you don't feel
Janganlah kau coba berpura-pura

But I won't ask you to stay
Tapi takkan aku memintamu tinggal

I'd rather walk away, oh no
Lebih baik aku pergi


Back to III, IV

Labels: I, Translation, Westlife

Thanks for reading If Your Heart's Not In It | Westlife. Please share...!

9 comments on If Your Heart's Not In It | Westlife

Back To Top